1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Helping Hand Hangers

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AndyO, May 31, 2008.

1. I've used nearly two dozen so far and am very pleased! I've never endorsed a product on taxi.net but this one gets the AndyO seal of approval. The hangers save a ton of time switching from mounting stand to drying wall to finishing stand to customer wall. Get in touch with tazzymoto for more info.

Note: My endorsement is not to be confused with "Roof Approved" or "Yox Certified."

2. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

i have to agree with you andy, i have used several already and i am sold. Again just like you my endorsement means squat, but i am very pleased with these hangers

3. They have my seal approval.

4. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

They are great! also don't forget the wall brackets for elk and moose and any other XL game.

5. The wall brackets work great with wall pedestals also, where the center of gravity is off set.

6. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Yes they do, I was telling someone that, the other day, and I don't think they understood what I was saying.

7. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

To commemorate this special occasion, an official seal has been struck by the Photo Chop Mint.

The AndyO Seal of Approval eliminates all confusion concerning the author of endorsements.