1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What everyone working on

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by brushwolf, Jun 2, 2008.

1. snowhare

snowhare New Member

I am, working on a Male Lion , a Sable pedestal ,a jumping Roe Deer , and a fiew small mamels .a Badger and two Wild Boars shouldermounts

I have to get them dun by the end of this week , so i ll have almoost no sleep than!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS what happend with thast Possem , it looks a bit sick to me , like it wants to puke

2. Mink

Mink New Member

My possum should look better once all the finishing work is done...Hopefully! I know its not one of my best mounts but it does look better in person than it does in the picture.

3. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Ups,

Sory no ofend taken here , but it looks to long to small in the body , an the eyes are not in the good place , t

The Ears are not skinned uot like is should be , the tail is shrinking to much, an on

Again i am not beeindg a piA, but it is just to help you dooing thing good, i ll show you what i mean , i just had a look on youre website , great , but you have a lot to lurn,

Here is what i make of a Squirrel, look good , and just go for it OK

GTR J

4. jcrosstaxidermy

jcrosstaxidermy New Member

great job --looks real nice

5. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Snoehare, Thats a awsome squirell, Great job. We have them here in a few different colors (reddish, black, grey) but they arent huntable game. I always stop when I see on on the road but there smashed to bad. I stoped yesterday for a huge stone marten but he was a bit bloated so I left him.

6. This 12 foot Gator just went out the door today ;D ;D ;D

7. .. is that possum a tanned mount or dp mount

8. Mink

Mink New Member

The possum is tanned. I never DP my mounts anymore.

9. oo ok .. just curious .. are you going to paint the tail to give it back its color

10. Mink

Mink New Member

Yes, I'm going to paint the tail, nose and anything else on it that needs paintiing after its dry. I'm also going to glue some other possum hair into the bald spots where the fur slipped.

11. I"m altering and mounting my second Wild Boar shoulder mount today, Fist time using the lip cast nose boar form. ;) ;)Josh

12. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

Here's a coulpe bobcats fighting on a rock and a warthog just mounted

13. laci

laci New Member

Here is some wholesale cats we just shipped out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. mshipman .. love the scene .. looks like alot of altering on that one .. .. you making your own base with unsulation foam on that mount

15. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

Yeah allot of altering. It will be a rock to hang on the wall covered with 1/4" hardware cloth and mache. Client just told me he wanted the two cats a fighting on the wall

16. mshipman , Can't wait to see the fighting bobcats when they are done.

Also
    nice work on the wholesale cats ,Matt & Laci Hewell

Best regards Dan

17. B2L

B2L New Member

completed obtaining my PA business license, printed off my app for the PA taxidermy association.. printed app for taxi license.. got my fed. id #... read up on my laws.. wishing i was mounting something..:-/

18. AUplantman

AUplantman New Member

Just finished this one....

19. just finished this one