1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Biggest Bass

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Carter, Jun 6, 2008.

1. RDA

RDA Active Member

think BIG get a 20 lber go for the gusto ;D this is a COOL thread!!!! i wanna go fishin !!!! :'( :'(

2. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

Here's a few more NW Oregon fish:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Glenn M

Glenn M Active Member

Holy smokes Dave ! Are you sure you didn't mix up some of your California bass pic. with your Oregon pic. ::) J/K

I didn't realize Oregon bass fishing was that good.

4. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA
    Dave, you should add a couple of those photos to the reference section.........they're great............especially to be from the NorthWest.

My largest was a 7 pounder from Lake Lanier,(GA) caught 7/5/71.

5. Hey Dave I love the bass but I love the Borat shirt even better. LOL

6. Craig W

Craig W New Member

Ive caught a bunch of 7-8lb fish but havent been able to top that.

7. 4lb 9oz female full of eggs, from my farm pond. Don't fish many other places. Been spending all my time there trying to top it.

[​IMG]

8. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

It's Niiiiiiiiice

9. 6lb 2oz Large Mouth. I have lost many that I am sure were larger, but thats the best I have actually got to weigh.

10. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Ive caught several bass in the 8's. That is good for Iowa!!! LOL. Here is the last one I caught. Nailed a buzzbait. Great pics everyone!!!

11. jkidd

jkidd New Member

8 pounds 14 ounces.

12. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

same here and sadly minus the 10 pound boat part. :(

they have to be 15 inches to keep here in Nebraska. Most the bass I catch I just measure length. Rarely do I ever need to weigh one ;D

13. My biggest large mouth is 6.4 on a digital scale. My biggest small mouth bass was 4.5 on that same scale. My biggest spotted bass was 3.5 caught at lake linear in Georgia. the Small mouth and the large mouth both in tourneys in Michigan.

14. kevin scott

kevin scott New Member

Largemouth 6lb 14oz , smallmouth 6lb 7oz , both caught at lake cumberland here in KY . I caught both on the same day this past January .

15. I was 17 years old and decided to take the day off while in high school. It was about the middle of may and I was wading at the power plant. I was wearing cut off jeans, white tee shirt and sneakers. I caught a 6-13 and a 6-6. I fished all day long and caught several small ones. It was one of the most enjoyable fishing adventures of my life. I had only one lure with me (yellow and black shyster spinner). Frank

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Lake Erie Slabs.... My biggest 6lbs4z ;D

17. RDA

RDA Active Member

now ya got me droolin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hawg smallies!!!!! :'( :'(

18. dp

dp New Member

9.6lbs and 11lbs

19. Jesse Carr

Jesse Carr Get a holt with your feet and stick your chest out

4.5 lb river smallie and a 5.5 pound river large mouth

20. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

Thats what I want to do. How big a pond you have. Some land around here 5 acres and a sandpit pond for 28k. Been tempted to find a couple others and go in on it together. Pay 100 or so a month for a totally private fishing spot.