1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Minnesota Taxidermy Guild website is up !

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by wildwings, Jun 8, 2008.

1. wildwings

wildwings New Member

Make sure to check it out ! The website is http://www.mntaxidermy.com. Also for state members note the up coming events. I posted it in other areas too however I know that alot of the MN guys are bird brains ! LOL

2. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Thanks Justin and the officers and board members that had a hand in setting up the website. I got into the new forum and was like my two year old with a clean piece of paper and her markers. ::) I hope it catches on.

3. Rick RR GBirds

Rick RR GBirds Let's go kill some birds...I'm psyched!

Wildwings...You actually going to attend a Minnesota show one of these years??? ;D

4. wildwings

wildwings New Member

lol Good one Rick pick on me for not attending. I deserve it thou its been what 2-3 years since I made the drive up there. Yeah I will be coming to the show this year. Kinda nice since the dates moved and the show. Now its only 2 1/2 hours away instead of the 4 1/2 hour track thru the drifts of snow. Plus it will be cheaper to compete. My biggest problem will be attending back to back shows. Since Iowa's show is the weekend before. Oh well we all like ribbons ! The problem is I better start working now instead of waitting for the last second. See you at the show unless you attend the picnic make sure to click on the event tab for that info ;).