1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

THANKS FOR THE TRAINING CLASSES GARY BRUCSH

Discussion in 'Molding and Casting' started by gargamel, Jun 8, 2008.

1. gargamel

gargamel New Member

G'day Gary, and new friends from PA, l'm back in OZ and alot better educated. The experience and knowledge that l have gained through spending 10 long days of quality time in Garys work place and school class has taken my thoughts and visions to a new dimension. l appreciate the extra hours and effort, especially knowing you didn't have to, l feel it must have taken up alot of your own personal time, so thanks again dude. l will endevour to work towards that high level of quality as exampled.

2. bdahyrt

bdahyrt New Member

Is this stewart? G'day mate! Rick S

3. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

Stewart you will do great-you have that drive that cannot be taught. Just sit down with an Arby's and it will all fall in place. Thanks again for the kind words.

Gargamel-?---just reading that has me hummin that catchy tune from the smurfs--lol. lala lalalala. la lala lala

4. vic hound

vic hound New Member

Hey Rick, Hey Gary, you's guys found my post and uncovered my alias, yes l am alive, however l feel like a zombie, its all work over here and no play, things are too busy in construction, not enough time to enjoy taxidermy, plus it's hound season here now, this takes up alot of my spare time, l have some good footage of our weekend class,some good laughs and some wacky characters. l miss Arby's and Pumpkin spice coffee, l even had the coffee powder shipped over from an Ebay deal but it aint the same, it sux like those dudes that ended up with those hot Hooters chicks, l will be in touch.

Arby's Rules

5. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

LOl. you still upset about those hooters girls? ;D

good that your busy---unfortunately it isn't with fish!
    take good care and God bless