1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Jason and Nuttyhost.....

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by *, Jun 15, 2008.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

I've been with Jason for I believe 4 years+
    You that have him no what this is about, those that don't you don't know what your missing.
    Yep, everyone has problems, My site was difficult to move, it is large and had added extras.
    Jason will work his behind off for you as a client, he will jump thru hoops to get what you need and do what you need done.
    He will return a call to you even near midnight , and he has to me, and work with you to resolve ANY problem.
    Help you with your computer if he can, if you are having a problem on your end.
    I've seen web designers charge $3,500 for a site like mine and then per hour for consulting after set up.
    Charge for changes, make you change your own pics, and if you can't they charge for that.
    Those that have Jason, know he is a tireless worker and had spent many sleepless nights at his computer working and setting up your websites.
    We all get behind and run into problems that are unforeseen, Just like the work we taxidermists are involved in.
    I'm grateful to be a client of Nuttyhost and Jason's work ethic and positive attitude.

www.artistryofwildlife.com

2. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

I agree 100%

3. You are so right *. I've been with Jason for several years and we have become good friends. I recommend Jason to anyone out there needing a website. You can't go wrong with Jason. :)

4. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

If I ever have a website Jason will be doing it. I have heard to many good things about Jason to even consider someone else.

5. Rip

Rip Member

I have only dealt with him a few weeks and I can tell this guy is a pro. I designed and operated several websites before I started full time into taxidermy and this stuff is difficult to do. I appreciate all the work he has done for me. He is A #1

6. I would like to say that Jason of Nuttyhost is absolutely the BEST. I am probably Jason's first customer and I want everyone to know that I have enjoyed working with him and his computer skills are away beyond the average computer whiz. I wouldn't even think about leaving Jason because of his dedication to his work and he really enjoys hunting and talking to Taxidermist everywhere. Anyway, he just knows whats going on in the computer world and he is always looking out for your best interest. So, it's a no Brainer because Jason is the BEST in webdesign; PERIOD... In my opinion. Thanks Jason for taking care of my website and the many hours you have put into it.

Best,

John Griffith
    www.griffithtaxidermy.com

7. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Same here. He put my site together and it was up and running much faster than I imagined. Thanks Jason!!!

PS to *...I wanted to get that pretty narrator on your site to come down and do a spill for me...but she probably talks a little too fast for my clientele...not that they would be listening...LOL!

www.mstaxidermist.com

Joey Murphey

8. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

He's top line all the way!

9. Thank you all, I really appreciate your comments.

Also, i have noticed that some of you do not have your website avatar under your pictures here on taxinet. Go into your profile and add your website so people can click on the little earth globe.

Again thanks for your continued support and please vote for me this year for President of the U.S.A. ::)

10. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Sent PM

Mike

11. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

If Jason did run and win the presidency we might actually get something done ;D

12. Jason is the best, I agree

13. ida

ida New Member

When I was doing the NMTA Website Jason helped me through it. He was great and soon as he got the info it was put on the website.

IDA