1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Guy

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by LET-ER-BUCK, Jun 17, 2008.

1. LET-ER-BUCK

LET-ER-BUCK New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Tracy, live just outside of Pendleton Oregon.I enjoy Taxidermy and currently only do game heads for friends and family but i enjoy it enough to maybe someday supplement my retirement, But thats a ways off since I am 44 years old,anyway i live on a small farm along the umatilla river with the wife and two kids, (and dont worry i have thick skin) iam a full time Aviation life support equipmet repairer for the Oregon National guard, i spent a year in Afgahnistan as a CH-47D door gunner,anyway I look forward to learning from the exsperienced people on here...

2. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

Welcome and have fun...glad to hear about the thick skin!!!

3. costco man

costco man New Member

WelcomeTracy,First let me say glad you made back and THANK YOU!!! Don't worry you will learn allot from everyone here. Doug

4. ed150

ed150 deer city time

welcome,darn site is like a drug :)

5. paul e

paul e New Member

didn't know you
    didn't have to
    you had me and my family's prayers and support

jump in and good learning

6. Todd K

Todd K New Member

I second that. Thank you for serving and welcome to this great site. You can always learn if your open to trying new and different methods. This is addicting though.....you were warned!
    Todd K

7. Welcome Tracy, Thanks for your military service! If you have any questions try the search area but don't be afraid to ask any thing.

8. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Welcome Tracy, jump in the water is warm, a lot of good people on hear.

9. Welcome and do not be afraid to ask. Frank.

10. krollh

krollh Active Member

Thank You for your sacrifices, and have fun learning from everyone on here. I know I have.

11. RDA

RDA Active Member

Welcome to the pool!! I used to spend a lot of time in Heppner- good pheasant country!! ;)

12. mrlamb

mrlamb New Member

Hello Thick Skin!!!

13. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

I'll start out first and foremost by saying thank you and your family for your sacrifices. I know what its like to go into forien countries with the military just not in a war zone I got lucky Clinton wouldn't send us in. But if he had maybe it would be over by now who knows. Glad you made it back safe. Anyway I'm new to the web but not taxidermy from what I've seen those starting out now have an endless encyclopidia of knowledge and expeirience at their fingertips now. Dont be afraid to use it I know I wont when I need it.Later Semper Fi

14. Welcome to the site, I'm with Ed, but it's a good drug. :)

15. Welcome Tracy to the site!!
    Thanks for Fighting for or country!!
    Glad your here and you will like it on this site really addictive!!!

16. Wdlangford

Wdlangford New Member

Welcome Tracy, and like everyone here, thank you for your service. I live in a safer place because of you.

17. kevin scott

kevin scott New Member

Welcome Tracy !

18. LET-ER-BUCK

LET-ER-BUCK New Member

Thanks for the welcome, iam looking forward to learning new stuff i have allready read some stuff on here that i thought" why didn't i think of that?" alot of time saving info..cant wait to try my pressure washer on some practice capes..anyway Thanks again for the kind welcome and looking forward to chating with you all ..Tracy Scott

19. Welcome Tracy,

Thanks for your sacrafice for our Great Nation...

You should try and come to our Oregon Assosiation of Taxidermists, show in Prineville.

It starts tomorrow, and goes through Saturday.

Crook county fairgrounds, in the Carrey Foster hall.

Hope to see you there, if you need any info on it you can give me a call...

Tim

20. LET-ER-BUCK

LET-ER-BUCK New Member

That would be cool Tim, but iam in the middle of my 2 week annual training, but i will try and make it to the next one. Tracy