1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NUTTYHOST UPDATE! PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Web Design, Jun 18, 2008.

1. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
    All accounts have been moved over and now I am going to be spending all day updating everyone that has sent me new pics and text and etc. New accts will be getting worked on too.

Thank you all for your patience and for those familiar with logging into their cpanel...it's pretty fast ain't it? YOU MAY HAVE A NEW PASSWORD TO LOG INTO IT, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL ME TO RESET IT.

If you do not know how to log in to your cpanel to view stats....

go to http://70.84.4.50:2082
    then it will ask for a user name and password. If you need these, email or call me at [email protected] or 763-389-0516

If anyone is having issues with their site loading or ?? send me an email with your website name and I will look into it.

Some sites had to be reloaded by backup, so if the backup didn't have recent updates, then your site might not have the last 2-3 updates you had sent to me and I will upload them from my computer, so please check your site out and let me know if any pics or new text are missing.

Again, thank you for your patience and I do not see anything like this happening again EVER, only minor restarts from time to time. I now have a very large Dual Core Pentium Conroe server with 4gb of RAM and 4GHZ processors, plenty of space too!! and plenty costly as well. I have to sort of chuckle a bit, cuz I know in like 20 years this server will most likely be just a regular old computer and I will look back and laugh.

Jason

2. kjdouble

kjdouble Member

Thanks for the update, I'll check my website and let you know
    KJ

3. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Jason, let me see if I am reading this correctly.

You, Jason Keehr, now have your own hosting server, just like us common folk have our own personal computer? IS THAT FOR REAL!?!

Kelly, I still need a whitetail mount photo from you.

4. Thanks Jason for the excellent work. John

5. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

I know you are relieved, and yes the CPanel is much faster. Thanks for everything.

D.

6. Sort of, it is still through a major rackspace provider, but it is their most expensive package and if you have ever looked into these prices Glenn, you would probably have an idea of what my monthly cost is :) it is my dedicated server that I am only going to be doing my designed websites with from this day forward. All other websites, as in, website that just need hosting and not Taxidermy related, are going to another server. SO TAXIDERMISTS!!! GET ON THE BANDWAGON NOW!!

I just did a tx taxidermist test on google and almost the entire first 10 sites are sites I have designed. Some aren't even a month old yet and already listing and most likely making money.

Jason
    763-389-0516 call to get yours started..... tomorrow :) I am way busy updating today. :eek:

PS Kelly's site will be updated real soon.

7. One more thing, if it seems your email is down or your site is actually down it is just temporary, I had to remove the old IP numbers for all the accts from where they are registered and even though the new numbers are in there, they say it takes 24-48 hrs to propagate, for which my experience is only an hour or 2 it will take. Sorry, but this should do it now.

Jason

8. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

Jason, here is the latest numbers on our shop from google this afternoon, we are only 43rd when taxidermy in Missouri is entered, however, 19th for taxidermists in missouri, 10th for missouri taxidermists, and 5th for missouri taxidermist. If one types in southwest missouri taxidermists, southwest missouri taxidermist, or southwest missouri taxidermy, we are NUMBER 1 on all 3 searches.

for those reading this, Jason has only had my site for about a month, before he had it, we were not in the top 50 on any of these searches. If this is not a testimonial to what he can do for you, then i dont know what is. Thanks for doing your thing Jason, now that its all switched to the new server, i will send you some files to add to my gallery, thanks, Russ

9. Excellent!! watch those rankings get even better over time Russ!
    Jason

10. Bojack

Bojack "PR" Moro's Nocturnal Timber Ghost

Jason,
    Is this your phone number? 763-389-0516. I have a good freind that is a custom bowyer who is interested in a website. I told him I knew of a guy on the Taxidermy sight who had done a bunch. I told him I would get your number for him.
    Thanks,
    Dannon

11. Yup, that's the correct tele, ask for Jason.