1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Your thoughts on this?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Perca, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/George-W-Perrys-WORLD-RECORD-LARGEMOUTH-BASS-1932_W0QQitemZ170233597458QQihZ007QQcategoryZ71127QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Ahhhhh

WOW!

3. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

LMAO!

4. PercaFluviatilis

PercaFluviatilis ...I hunt , therefore I am...

Largemouth of largehead!?

;D ;D ;D

5. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

think Im gonna start selling my poop on ebay-- if they will buy that fish,,,,,,,,,,,? ;D

6. jemmick

jemmick Active Member

WNY
    you gotta be kiddin' me ? LMAO twice!!

7. Terry

Terry De-lighted to be living in Alaska!

:D It looks like it could be a bobblehead fish....

It's reassuring in some small way, on some undefined level, that no one has bid on it yet. I can't decide what looks worse... that ridiculous head/anatomy or the paint job.

I know that times are different and the value of the dollar is a far, far different thing today, but it seems to me it would be a travesty if George Perry received $75 in sporting goods for the contest (I am not familiar with the story so will take it at face value) and someone winds up paying $300 for this "rendition" of his hallowed catch.

8. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Verry nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

9. That looks more like a "sculptors rendition" of Perry's large mouth. And a very POOR sculptor/rendition at that.
    Surprised it was touted as being caught on a creek chub bait.....weren't spoonplugs invented yet? Haha!

10. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

I really dont understand why you guys razz all my fish on ebay. Im just trying to make a living here.......

11. What the..

12. Hey if ya'll don't want it, it's all mine. $300.00 is a steal. I'm on it. LOL

13. pdh

pdh New Member

There is a button on the back and when you push it the fish sings "down by the river" and flops.

14. But the Green Chrome looks exactly like the bass caught down stream of the power plant.

15. den007

den007 Active Member

Ladies and Gentlemen........if he gets that kind of money, you upscale folks can begin bidding on this for $499.99 and I wouldn't take a dime less! LMAO

16. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

Thats a beautifull uhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a really nice mmmmmmm ok what was it??? ;D ;D ;D

17. Jim L

Jim L New Member

That bass is famous, i seen him on the Cartoon Channel.

18. Jesse Carr

Jesse Carr Get a holt with your feet and stick your chest out

hey u guys dont make fun of my fish mounting skills i made that one to sell to disney but they didnt want it because it was too cartoony. HAHAHAHAHAHA last time i saw something like that i was watching finding nemo

19. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Nice fish Jimmy ;D

20. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Thanks Brian! At least someone appreciates my work ;D Its all about using reference really, the rest is well,........all talent.