1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

looking for a old topic.

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by oldterryr, Jun 29, 2008.

1. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

Hi all my name is T.R. Davis. I am oldterryr son. My dad asked me before he died to be assist my mother in selling his taxidermy equipment. My father had given me a link on this sight which detailed all of his equipment and prices.I think it was called shop sell off or something to that nature. I put the link in and it wont let me view the topic. If anyone out there has any info on where this topic can be viewed or another link please email it to me at [email protected] Also is there anywhere where i can look at all topics started by my father?

Again i appreciate your help and email me at [email protected]

2. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

I sent you a PM

3. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

T.R. I believe the For Sale ads time out after 45 days without a new post in them. I've done a search for the words I remember being in the thread, and cannot find it. Perhaps one of the moderators will be able to bring it back?

I remember that I promised your Dad I'd be honored to buy a couple of beavers.

I see that your post is only talking about equipment though. If the beavers are gone, I totally understand. If you still have them though, I'd be thrilled to have them.

Thank you so much for doing your best in this difficult time. Your Dad would be proud. All my best~Lisa Martin