1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

North Florida School of Taxidermy, July

Discussion in 'Training' started by northflorida, Jul 4, 2008.

1. cshank

cshank New Member

PA
    its a simple as this! everyone has an opinion and anyone can post there opinion. you can either take something from all this and learn from it or not!! just because some people don't "sugar coat" everything they say doesn't mean that they don't mean well!

2. copper

copper Active Member

Personally, I wouldn't hang that shit in my garage. If they are representing themselves as a school, they should be putting out work a whole lot better than that.

3. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    better work than dan rhineharts school that and they are using hide paste so i guess thats a plus.

4. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

mjvaden .....your the man............Tom you would think because your a instructor your self cuz ..........well i don't know what to think , I must just be RUD thanking someone should get the best for what they pay for,and trusting people that say that they are train professional.

5. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

Doug .........If people go to his school then it is plain as day to them as to what they will be learning..........You have totally missed my point here .............

6. jcompton

jcompton “One of these days Alice. Pow!Right in the kisser"

I think those mounts would look nice in Rassmussen's Museum of Natural History.