1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Field Shell/Full Body Snow Goose Decoy Molds

Discussion in 'Molding and Casting' started by cac424s, Dec 7, 2006.

1. cac424s

cac424s Guest

Hello, I was curious if anyone knew where a guy could find a snow goose shell or full body decoy mold for sale. I have looked high and low around where I live and extensively on the internet. Please let me know via email if you know where I can find one of these or both of them even. Thank you very much.

[email protected]

2. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

Crap, what's the name of that place....like decoys unlimited or something. It's in Clinto, Iowa. It's the company that started Bigfoot decoys- they have sold cast alluminum molds for years and they are pretty nice and failry cheap. Dave Smith

3. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

your thinking Clinton Decoy Co. Clinton Iowa but I don't see any molds for sale

here's one that has molds: http://www.duckdecoys-sports.com/Molds.htm

4. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

Yeah that's it- decoys unlimited. That company was started by Art Ladehoff- founder of Bigfoot decoys. There pretty nice molds. Dave

5. cac424s

cac424s Guest

Thanks guys, I'll look into those leads. I'm really wanting full body molds and I noticed the link you gave had just floater decoy molds. Either way, thanks a bunch.

6. BIGUN

BIGUN Member

cac424s: check out the bird taxidermy page right now- right up your alley...............