1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Black bear skull needed

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by *, Jul 20, 2008.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Need a LARGE black bear, near or at 20"

2. Taxidermy Nutt

Taxidermy Nutt yup, i can b cray-Z!

you need to post this in the WANTED forum section! not here, although there may b some one on here that might have one.

3. I might have an around 19" skull. I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet. Call me Dennis if you are interested and we can talk about it.

4. Taxidermy Nutt

put it in the wanted section and be specific whether or not you want it cleaned or uncleaned

5. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Hey Taxidermy Nutt case do you realize that this is Dennis your F'ing with he has more knowledge in his pinky finger about taxidermy than you do in your intire body. So shut up.

6. *

Ken ,check on the size for me. AND LET ME KNOW
    Still looking at this point have had a few replies but they are not big enough
    Thanks

Excuse me Taxidermy Nut, your a little rude for a 16 year old in my view.
    I don't care if it's cleaned or not as long it's a 20"
    I posted in the wanted and SKULL section because people that are into SKULLSand Skeletons spend quite a bit of time here.
    Thought it might be a good idea , guess I was wrong.
    Your attitude and posting twice about My request for a skull is quite enlighting about you.
    Good luck in your career your off to a great start. ::)

7. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Taxi Nutt You just kicked the wrong dog sorry about your luck but I guess you just can't fix stupid.

8. It's in the freezer Dennis. It came from a 6'9" boar. We had a bad bear season and didn't get any bears bigger this this one. I can let you know once its defleshed. How soon do you need one?

9. jasonb, cut the kid a break. Dennis handled the situation politely with out taking cheap shots at a 16 year old young man. Why don't you model Dennis' example next time

10. *

Ken
    That sound like it will work ;D ;D ;D if you'll sell it me, the boar I need it for was 6'5" about 350 or larger.
    Sorry I've been kinda on and off here and the email
    It was honeymoon week
    Do you still have those cats all three?
    I'd like to see them
    Thanks
    DENNIS

Jason,,,, Thanks he's young and Thanks for the backup ;D

11. honestly I hardly every actually go to the wanted section nor do a ton of taxi.net members.

I had one un-cleaned about that size a month ago but i ended up tradeing it for some african stuff I'll be on the lookout and if I come accross one soon I'll send a pm your way.

12. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

Taxidermy Nutt..........

Open mouth and insert foot!!!!!!

AGAIN!!!!

13. Taxidermy Nutt

Wow you are EXTREMELY Gifted with taxidermy. All i can say for myself is sorry if i upset anyone. I got chewed out a while ago on another post because somebody THOUGHT i had an attitude, so i explained the situation and everything was ok. I wasnt trying to be smart i was just saying or giving you an idea to help your search, and after you post something, and you think about it, and you didnt want to post it, its too late. I now know that i shouldnt have said anything to begin with. And as for the second post i thought that 'you' were posting a reply to my reply? i didnt know it eas somebody else. I wish that you could somehow record what you want to say then post so they can hear that you're NOT trying to be a smart a$$ or anything like that. Come people take things the wrong way. Best of luck Any way! I guess you or any other taxidermists dont need my opinion so ill just do the asking part, sorry for a missunderstanding.

14. *

I'm Not ripping on you as much as you think Nutt
    As you read , I had a purpose to put it here, I got more responses form here than in the for sale section, 5 to 1.
    I've been around here a while that's all, Not above anyone, just a little more knowlegable when it comes to how things work in the for sale and other forums.

15. Big Sky

Big Sky Member

Dennis this whole misunderstanding thing is fine and dandy the way it was handled, but the really important question to be asked here is: WHERE ARE THE HONEY MOON PHOTOS? ;)

16. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

LMAO!!!!!! Would the back drop be mirrored walls :eek: ;D

17. *

Nah,,,, just the ceiling Mike ;D
    Pics SOON :eek:

18. i have a 19.50'' black bear skull

19. staffs-skeletons

staffs-skeletons www.skeletonsUK.com

UK
    Well said. Have you noticed its the guys who have 1000's posts who have a go at people the quickest.
    Hes only 16, leave him alone.

20. [/quote]

Well said. Have you noticed its the guys who have 1000's posts who have a go at people the quickest.
    Hes only 16, leave him alone.
    [/quote]

There are some guys and gals with a lot posts who are nonthing but helpful.