1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

coyote reference

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by foxman, Dec 8, 2006.

1. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

2. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

3. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

4. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

5. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

6. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

7. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

8. foxman

foxman Guest

Re: coyote reference{howling coyote}

[​IMG]

9. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

10. beagle77

beagle77 Rabbit Hunting

Thanks for taking the time to put these wonderful pictures! They are beautiful!

11. thatguyonline

thatguyonline winnie the pooh

WI
    Pics

12. thatguyonline

WI
    :) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

13. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

TGOL, why don't you just start a new thread? This old one was dead & then some...last post in it was from 2006. The orignial poster has moved/deleted their photobucket pictures. It's nice & all that of you to post pictures, but why not make your own thread?

I've sent you 2 pm's asking about this kind of thing...no response. Do you know how to check your PM's sunshine?

14. redwolf

redwolf New Member

Lisa I sent him one too. He PMed me with a know it all message so I know he knows how to check his messages.

15. thatguyonline

WI
    The subject rules said to have one thread per animal.l I saw it was old but I didn't know what to do. Next time I will start a new thread. ;)

16. Lisa M

TGOL, you are absolutely right...I was wrong. I'm sorry. Ken said:

But in this instance, being as all the original photos by foxman have been moved or deleted, perhaps you could have chosen a different thread to add on to? I see 10 total threads on coyotes...and Ken's rule of putting them all in one thread...that'd make it a lot more conveinant for looking things up. I guess it doesn't really matter where you put them though. You did a nice thing by taking the time to look up reference pictures. Good job, and thank you.

17. thatguyonline

WI
    I just posted in the first thread I saw. And your welcome it builds my post count. LOL

18. redwolf

redwolf New Member

You should be on here to learn, and READ not to try to get your post count up.
    Anyone can get their post count up to 1000.

19. thatguyonline

WI
    LOL sorta meant it was a joke Redwolf. You guys have taught me a TON let me repeat it A TON already. I spend a LOT of time in the archives.

20. Lisa M

You do have a point redwolf. Besides TGOL, it doesn't matter how high your post count is...the number of stars under your name won't make someone honest if they are sneaky...and it won't make them sneaky if they're honest. It's just a number. ;)