1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WT. PED. MOUNT

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Henry J., Jul 26, 2008.

1. Henry J.

Henry J. New Member

JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST PIC.'S

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

TA DAAAA!!! Lets see some more then! What else you got?

3. Henry J.

Henry J. New Member

WHEN I MAKE THEM SMALLER QUALITY OF THE PIC. GETS POOR

4. Henry J.

Henry J. New Member

STILL NEEDS SOME WORK ON THE VELVET WERE I GOT GLUE ON IT .

5. Henry J.

Henry J. New Member

ONE MORE . AGAIN, WHEN I SHRINK THEM THE QUALITY GOES.

6. henry j. i just learning to post pictures to.how did you downsize them because that is what i need to do? those are some really nice mounts. i love that first ped.

7. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Henry, the reason your pics look bad when downsizing is you are compressing the image from high Megapixels to low. You need a program like Photoshop that resamples the image when downsizing.
    You could turn down the Megapixel resolution on your camera for better posting, right up front, and avoid that.

8. Henry J.

Henry J. New Member

I PUT THEM INTO AN EMAIL & SEND THEM TO MY SELF ,THEN RIGHT CLICK ON THE PIC AND HIT SAVE AS PIC. ,RENAME IT SO NOT TO MIX IT WITH THE BIGER ONE THAT WAS ALREADY THERE,THEN PULL IT OFF MY PIC. PAGE ! IT'S NOT THE RIGHT WAY BUT IT WORKED LOL

9. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Henry, on the far left side of your keyboard, there is a word on a key that says "Caps Lock", if you press it once, before you post next time, it will make it look as if your not YELLING!

10. Henry J.

Henry J. New Member

lol ok, sorry

11. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Thank You! ;D ;D