1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Birthday "Kastaway" Joe Kulis!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I wish you my friend a great Birthday and you have live a life That many would give one for!

Happy Birthday JOE!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Joe, you and Richard are close on those birthdays. What was it, a winter hatch? Happy Birthday buddy.

3. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Joe
    Have a great birthday. You must be another one of the good guys born in December, George is jealous.

4. RobinK

RobinK New Member

Happy birthday Joe

5. fesekula

fesekula Active Member

Happy Birthday, Mr. Kulis. 33 years ago I seen your quality taxidermy at the Cleveland sportsman show at the old arena. At fourteen years old you touched my life with your sleeping mounted dog that was the talk of the city. I seen that old dog last weekend and he still looks as good today as he did back then and yes, you also still look as young now as back then. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

6. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Thanks everyone, but don't make me older than I am, birthday isn't until this saturday. Thanks anyway!

7. Joe is one of the nicest people and most courtious taxidermist I have ever met. Here a to a heck of a taxidermist.
    Happy Birthday.