1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Gotta LOVE being a Taxidermist in Texas & ordering from McKenzie!!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by michael p., Jul 30, 2008.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I just got in an order of 7 Whitetail Shoulder forms. Base price for the forms was $283.73, the total was $304.23 which means I paid $20.50 for shipping 7 forms!! Whoo-Hoo!! Go McKenzie! :D

2. AUplantman

AUplantman New Member

MAN! she is beautiful ;D

oh, and congrats on your shipping! Dont worry they will make enough off of me to make up for you.... ???

3. cht

cht New Member

What shipping co. ?

4. michael p.

Fed Ex

5. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

I wish they would open a hub in NY, I could use a break on shipping too.

6. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Sure RUB IT IN Michael....

I live in Calif.. There isnt a taxi supply near me that doesnt cost me an arm and a leg to get even just one form here..

One lifesize deer, cut into three pieces.. 35 bucks..
    NOW I dread seeing the increase.. UPS guy said it aint pretty...

7. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Yep, shipping from McKenzie since they moved to Texas has helped a lot. Mine comes through UPS and it's reasonable, it's when it comes from out of state that the shipping goes through the roof.
    Now if WASCO,Van Dykes, and Matuska would just move to Texas, I'd be set. Better yet, they could move to Waco ;)

8. michael p.

I just shipped out a very small black bear shoulder mount thru UPS (27 pounds) in a regular sized box to Wisconsin and it cost $49.75!!!!!! :p

I guess the little man makes up the difference ;)

9. cht

cht New Member

I wonder if that's the same fed ex that charged me $42.66 too ship 5 gallons of krow tan to me. They must just really like you, whats the secret ???

10. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I just watched the Tigers tie the Indians, 11 to 11 in the 8th inning.

11. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

i get my items from makenzie out of nebraska the next day as a ground shiipment as well. it takes 2 days out of texas so i told em to use the nebraska hub. the rates arent all that bad for me still yet.

12. Jerry

Jerry New Member

T I think your loosing your mind! To many years of bondo fumes.

13. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

It's 12 - 12 now, bottom of the 9th. Bases loaded for the Indians last bat, 2 out.

Yes I was in the bondo today.

14. BO-N-ARO

BO-N-ARO Hunt hard but hunt safe!

Another BIG plus is you can place an order on line on Monday night and you have your shipment on Wednsday morning!!!

15. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

One time I was on the phone with them placing an order, and I told them to hold cuz there was someone at the door. It was FedEx trying to deliver the order I was still placing, so far.

16. NWRIGHT

NWRIGHT New Member

Dang Bill thats service. LOL

17. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

ROFLMAO You been sniffing the same bondo as Mr T???

18. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Thats nothing... I can hear them damaging my stuff while Im placing the order, when its UPS shipping it. Thats fast damage.

19. that's too funny!!

20. Bojack

Bojack "PR" Moro's Nocturnal Timber Ghost

I just got a order in Yesterday, I ordered three forms and some eyes. I got 9 forms and 3 sets of eyes. Anyone missing six deer forms? Oh yeah, the head was broke off of one.