1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

new trail cam pics.

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by foxman, Dec 9, 2006.

1. mitchman

mitchman my dog was tired

it looks like a barred owl

2. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

[​IMG]

3. Great Grey, OWL !
    Buck....

4. visions of wildlife taxid

visions of wildlife taxid love me or leave me, just dont try to convert me

that is one nice bear there jim, your pics always seem to be great, and that axis is a "hog', man he is thick, Russ

5. Jim is that a brown phased black bear or a Griz? i see a hint of a hump at the shoulder...

6. sawtooth taxi

sawtooth taxi New Member

Jim, Is that the same bear from last year that is going to out live you. I thought you were going to send me the GPS coodinates so I can come take him off your hands. LOL

7. Mrwhttail

Mrwhttail THIS IS WHY I LOVE BEING A DAD!

thanks for the pics, I use trail cameras every year and wouldn't go hunting without them, they let me know which area is going to be the best for that particulate time of the year. there awesome

8. python12

python12 Member

I thought it was a Great Gray owl too, but wasnt sure & didnt look it up..
    nice pic tho..

9. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

not a great gray it's a barred owl

10. crankin

crankin New Member

WI
    i was think the same thing saw tooth, that looks like Jim's buddy!

11. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

Elkhunter,that's an old boar black bear.Todd,that's our boy.The GPS coordinates are in my will.You might have to wait awhile.This is a different one.[​IMG]

12. WOW :eek: I would have guessed Griz for sure. What do I need to do to get in your will? ;D

13. Bagger99

Bagger99 New Member

A very good selection of cam photos.

14. Big Sky

Big Sky Member

Jim B, considering how many hours and how much money I have invested so far this season, your photos are killing me. I've seen 5 bears so far, but every darn one of them has been black as coal. You don't know what I'd give for a colored bear to step out! Awesome photos!!!

15. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

A-hem! We only have two owls with dark eyes, so this, my friends, is NOT a great grey, its a barred owl. The other dark eyed owl of course is a barn owl. Im sure the facial disc is what threw you guys off a bit.

16. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

[​IMG]

17. Steves Taxidermy

Steves Taxidermy "Speak The Language"

The deer pic with the very large %$#&@ came from me!

18. Looks like that deer is licking more than the mineral salts...must have some vitamin deficiencies licky-dicky deer...just like my dogs

19. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

Steve, Thanks for the pics

20. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Ive also seen that group of pics, many look like theyre from Texas though. Some pretty good pics. Jim's bear pics kick it, dont they? Im envious! Im still just so impressed by the quality of these types of pictures, I dont need another hobby, but Im looking into this stuff!