1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

new trail cam pics.

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by foxman, Dec 9, 2006.

1. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

2. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

3. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

4. jhawk

jhawk My second job.

Here's a new one from today. I wish I knew what happened next.[​IMG]

5. foxman

foxman Guest

hope everyone is enjoying pics. got alot more coming .have 10 different camera sites

6. foxman

foxman Guest

thats a cool pic.i would liked to seen what happen to coon can get quite nasty

7. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

Great stuff Foxman.Keep them coming.Jhawk,that's really cool.I have to believe they were both smart enough to let it go.[​IMG]

8. foxman

foxman Guest

i live just inside florida 20 miles form alabama bear pics.are of eglin reservtion not allow to hunt bear here eglin reservation is huge if you ge down hereyou have to go hog hunting you can take as many hogs as you want know close season.have 10 different locations set up .don'thave any moose down here.that moose pic.is from jhawk.

9. Foxman...the rutting deer is my fav...LOL I have never seen that behavior before...not even on the Outdoors Channel on TV....goos shots..keep em comin' (sorry not a pundit).. ;D

10. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

11. coreyponder

coreyponder New Member

very nice

12. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

13. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]check this out my friend sent me this.this cougar is about to have supper

14. NICE!!!! I love the cougar stalking deer one..AWESOME!!!!

Where is that pic from Foxman?

15. Gina

Gina New Member

WOW!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

16. That deer is in trouble! What an awesome picture!

17. foxman

foxman Guest

[​IMG]

18. Hmm looks like the cougar might have missed that deer after all...wow is that a WOLF? AWESOME...I am definatley getting a trailcam when i get my new house!

19. can you say buck bait

20. Good point Mike, I got the idea to put out some antler growing grub, and the does eat it all up. The stuff will work if you got bucks around to eat it.