1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Finally 100 posts!

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Chesapeake, Aug 7, 2008.

1. my goal is 100000000000000000000000.. yup .. it will be done .. join the dark side .. mwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahah ... dont ash .. im in a really good good good good .. weird happy mood ....

2. well if you want to get your numbers up just do like several others on here and get you a bunch of stuff for sale and list each thing separately and bump it everytime you get on, seems like that is the trend nowdays.

3. hmm you talking about this ... bump... ttt ... ;D ... . ' ; stuff like that

4. yup witch reminds me i gotta list some stuff ;D

5. bellsbigbucks

bellsbigbucks New Member

I really try to add to posts, or make people think. Even if it is by posting one word, sometimes that is all it takes to get your point across. ;)But if you just post crap to get more numbers, whats the point? ???

6. Silverwolf5792

Silverwolf5792 Sierra, my quarter horse :)

Lol. That's why I was wondering if something special happened after so many posts.

7. bellsbigbucks

bellsbigbucks New Member

I have yet to recieve my bronze or silver medals? Do thos get sent in the mail Ken? LOL

8. thatguyonline

thatguyonline winnie the pooh

WI
    i got one hundred in about 10 days! But i post a lot of reference pictures.

9. i got 3864 post in about a year but ive also had alot zapped

10. thatguyonline

WI
    or this post of nothing

11. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

hmm, wonder if it does automatically subtract the zapped posts.

12. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

nope

I had a TON in the Steph thread and it didn't drop after the Giganto thread was zapped.

13. thatguyonline

WI
    What's zapped?

14. Becky P

Put something ugly, naughty, inappropriate on here and you'll find out, LOL. The mods have big zap guns and they love to squeeze the trigger just ask Michael P, EJ, and Gravity Kills, they probably have more zaps between them than everyone else on the forum together. But if you're tooooo bad, they send you to Banned Camp for a while ;)

15. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

When a post is zapped, it is subtracted from your numbers, and you can't see it when you look at your history of posts.

16. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Marty, that's what I think too. I got to thinking though about something, and I did a search for a specific word...a word that is not PC at all...and I won't repeat it...and I found 27 threads that supposedly had the word in them. But of those 27 threads, I could only find the actual word in any of them 2-3 times. I could see how the word would be said in some of them, but others, I have no clue why they ended up in the search results. So somehow, I think, some where, it keeps a memory of things that have been zapped, even if they aren't actually there?!?

I think the for sale, wanted & current events posts time out in 45 (?!?) days...but they still count towards our post count.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. How ever it works, I sure am grateful it does. ;)

17. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Lisa, I agree, I am glad it works as well! I had a bunch of posts on the word association game, and I noticed when it got trimmed down, my count went down. But i only average about 3 posts a day, so my totals don't add up that much anyway.

18. yea i lost over 400 lol but i went from 4 post per day to almost 10 post per day in 3 months

19. Becky P

Haha, two more, oops one more, post and I'm tied with George. Where is he anyway???

20. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

hey beck, i have over 10,400 if you add my two accounts together :p ;D of that number about a thousand have anything to do with taxidermy, LMAO :D i would bet.