1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anglers Artistry Most recent workshop particapant Monty Artrip Photo

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rick Krane, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Mr. Monty Artrip of Bunkerhill, Indiana Just spent a week of Fish Boot camp! LOL! Monty is a very talented taxidermist in his own rights and I was privileged to have had the opportunity to work with him! I know he has some great goals and with his drive and passion for fish I believe he will reach them!

Here is a beautiful Rainbow Monty completed while he was here!

My Best!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry

2. UFD

UFD New Member

Very, very nice Rainbow. Well done, Monty!!!!!

3. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Hey Rick I'm not going to ask if that's one of MY fish I sold to Monty because I didn't sell him a rainbow! :D :D :D

Nice work Monty! But I've already seen some outstanding work Monty has done at our state taxidermy show and IGT. It's no surprise to me.

Monty are you ready to rumble at the spring Indiana show and NTA in Louisville? ;D ;D ;D

4. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the eye candy :eek:
    Looks sweeeeeeet

5. That thing Pops! Very nice work.

6. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Very nice indeed. Replica I'm guessing?

7. I do fish taxidermy and some birds I would like to know if you teach everything or just fish? How much are your classes and how long are they a week or a few fews? Do you provide fish or do I bring My own? Thank you for your time.

Mike Rodandis

8. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Mike,

In case Rick hasn't seen your post go up to workshops and click there. Then call him.

9. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thank you Cecil!

Mike I will send you out a packet to your email or if you would like ZI can send it to your home office address. Drop me a line and let me know. Thank you again for your intrest!

My Best!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry