World Titles for 2013!
Three World Titles will be available at the 2013 World Fish Carving Championships. World Titles will be awarded for Best Decorative Lifesize, Best Decorative Miniature, and Best Natural Finish/Interpetive.
1999 World Fish Carving Championships Judge's Choice Best of Show Winner
Natural finish trout and heron by Clark Schreibeis of Montana
Rules for participation:
● All fish carvers are eligible.
● A carver is allowed up to three pieces to display on the tables.
● Carving(s) entered in previous shows may be displayed.
● Carvers must email Josh Guge by April 1st to be eligible to participate: [email protected] Call him at (224) 629-0581.
● Carvers must provide the titles of their pieces as well as the prices they wish to sell them for when they bring their pieces in to the show. They also need to indicate if their carvings are not for sale.
● Carvers are responsible for providing packaging for any of their pieces that are available for purchase.
● Buyers will make checks out to "WTC" for the full amount of the sale price. Each seller will receive a check for 60 percent of the sales price at the end of the show.
Home | World Fish Carving
Championships | World Taxidermy Championships
Trade Show | Registration | Accommodations | Schedule | Contact
Taxidermy Competition | Taxidermy Categories | Taxidermy Awards | Taxidermy Rules | Taxidermy Judges | Taxidermy Seminars
Fish Carving Competition | Carving Categories | Carving Awards | Carving Rules | Carving Judges | Carving Seminars
Return to the Taxidermy Net | Return to Breakthrough Magazine
©2013 Breakthrough Magazine, Inc. All rights reserved. Updated 02/17/13.