1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

deer eats a bird...has any one seen this...pics added

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by 689, May 14, 2011.

1. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I think it taste like Carnation evaporated milk! ;) But wasn't this about deer eating birds?

2. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Yep..with no other options on the plate LOL

3. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

One time I got a bunch of visiting wimmens to take a sampling drink of mare's milk. They took that deed with great seriousness. I'm sure that a live unplucked bird would have been completely out of the question.

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Lol

5. Ron B

Alabama
    Stop letting your wife graze on bitter weed! Common knowledge in the dairy industry ::) ;D

6. livbucks

My wife eats like a cow.

7. WFT

WFT New Member

I suggest setting a 25lb block of salt on the dining room table, and mix sweetfeed 50/50 with whatever her normal meals is. That should make it well balance diet. Plus it may help to increase her milk production. ::)

8. Ron B

Alabama
    And if I show her what you just posted she will get "Mad Cow disease" in a hurry!!!!!!! I OWN YOU!!!!!!!! Whats it worth to ya! ;D :D ;D :D

9. livbucks

Shhh. She is sitting right across from me telling me about the neighbor. She keeps saying NEEEEIGH....NEEEEIGH!
    Probably gonna eat like a horse tonight.
    She just asked me what the Hell I am smirking about, LOL!

She produced well above expectation when that was her job. Been awhile now. Don't know if I could get her wet again. Probably not now. Pipes were disconnected.

10. Ron B

Alabama
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I bet you "milked' twice a day to when she "freshened"! ..........Braggert ::) ::) ::)

Anyway............The constant, "evolving" of threads on this site have led me to reconsider my stand on evolution! We have gone from a 'evolutionary throwback gene" causing deer to eat baby birds, to lactating male taxidermist, and the blandness of their milk, to boosting our wives mammary production to feed the world!

If there really was a GOD......do you think he would put up with this Ch&t :mad: :mad:

11. livbucks

I make some of it up. Some of it is true. It is up to your imagination to put it all together for your amusement.

12. Ron B

Alabama
    Yeah...me too! Sometimes I say something intelligent, sometimes I say something stupid, sometimes I say something funny, sometimes I make no sense! But the way I look at it..........there is something for everybody in a RonB post! You just never know which one is the perfect one for you so you have to read them all !! ;) ;D :p

But seriously..........what is my silence worth 8) 8) 8) You ever lived with a women with mad cow desease????? I have........trust me.....its worth the money! I do take trades though. I need a 10 to 15 horse outboard right now! :)

13. livbucks

I'm not sure if she is being a heifer or a nag at the moment. Maybe a little of both.

She doesn't understand the English language, so good luck. I try to explain things to her but nothing gets through her rock head. You can try to tell her what I said, but the most you will get in reply is MOOOOOOO. Maybe a whinny depending on the day. I know around feeding time she raps her foot off of the gate and paws at the ground.

I got a 17 foot Michicraft canoe like new that I never use. No outboard motor do I have.

14. Ron B

Alabama
    I"LL TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. livbucks

SOB. I could use the room in the garage though.

16. Ron B

Alabama
    Wait!!!!!!!!!! Does it come with paddles or are you trying to rip me off! :mad: :mad: :mad:

17. WFT

WFT New Member

I wouldnt trust him!!!!! ;D

18. livbucks

I'll throw in lots of ballast. My wife will sit in the middle.

19. Ron B

Alabama
    Heck no!!!!!!!!! He is a taxidermist isn't he! That right there should tell ya there is something wrong with em!

20. livbucks

Just a hack. I'd starve if I was a real one.